Passion

Although we have a deep-rooted passion for couture elements throughout our designs, ultimately interior decorating and design should be beautiful, affordable and unique! Hopefully we will inspire you through our blog and website to create a beautiful space that you will love for years to come. Please visit our website for more inspiration!


Friday, May 21, 2010

Fantastic new fabric line




While in Atlanta I was extremely busy with numerous design and fabrication classes as well as networking and bonding with my peers. It was not until later on Friday that I was finally able to make it to the show floor to view the vendor booths. I had the pleasure of running into a great couple of gentleman who happened to be fabric vendors at the International Window Coverings Expo. There I stumbled upon some of the most exquisite fabrics I have ever seen. And beleive me these are some of the TOP brands in the industry, just not the over the top pricing. I could not help myself :) I now carry the line in my studio in Hastings, MN. Why not have your home stand out from your neighbors and look into cutomizing your home today. And if you would like to view this fantastic fabric just give me a call...you will not be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment