Passion

Although we have a deep-rooted passion for couture elements throughout our designs, ultimately interior decorating and design should be beautiful, affordable and unique! Hopefully we will inspire you through our blog and website to create a beautiful space that you will love for years to come. Please visit our website for more inspiration!


Friday, January 15, 2010

Are you afraid of ME?

Yesterday I had the pleasure of spending an evening with "just the girls" learning to play the game of Bunko. There were about 14 ladies laughing, talking and getting to know each other, it was the most fun I have had in a long time! About half way through the evening the hostess came into the room and I told her that she had a beautiful living room. It was decorated traditionally with a great fireplace, leather furniture with a bit of contemporary flair and best of all it overlooked the Mississippi River...really nice! She said that she was nervous about having me over because of my occupation, she felt I would judge her home negatively. That really made me sad as her friend...I wonder how many people think that I would judge their beautiful homes if invited over?

Now I am being completely honest, as a decorator as well as a friend to you all. I guess part of being a successful decorator is understanding that in order to be successful you need to be able to turn it on and turn it off.... "It" being of course the decorating ability. If you ask for my help I would be honored, otherwise I honestly will not notice! I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment