Passion

Although we have a deep-rooted passion for couture elements throughout our designs, ultimately interior decorating and design should be beautiful, affordable and unique! Hopefully we will inspire you through our blog and website to create a beautiful space that you will love for years to come. Please visit our website for more inspiration!


Monday, February 1, 2010

Organize your closets...organize your life!

My husband and I recently made the decision to organize our closets! First and foremost we are starting with our master bedroom walk-in closet. This particular area in our home has been the catch-all dumping ground for all of the things that we aren't sure what to do with for the past 7 years. We are anxiously awaiting the time in the near future that we can consider this an extension of our master bedroom.

It all started one day last week when I was watching Fine Living Network and saw an advertisement for EasyClosets.com. I went to their website and was thrilled at all of the options that they have and FREE DESIGN service to boot!

I went through the website and followed the directions...they had a lot of great information and the inspiration pictures were fabulous! It was like a dream...crisp white baskets, pristine folded piles of sweaters and shoes neatly stacked in rows. I was hooked! I went immedaitely upstairs and took measurements of our closet and entered in all of our information. But I was clueless as to what to do with it! If you have ever had the displeasure of viewing our master bedroom closet it is a strange shape, complete with nooks and crannies galore. I opted for the FREE DESIGN service just to see what they could do with our crazy closet.

2 business days later, I have a great 3-D design and the ability to make numerous changes as I see fit. I am so excited to execute this plan I can hardly stand it! I can't wait to move on to the next closet!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog, Jill! It looks lovely.

    Also, I love EasyClosets.com. I just finished my closet renovation myself. Good luck organizing your walk-in - I'm sure it will be great!

    ReplyDelete