Passion

Although we have a deep-rooted passion for couture elements throughout our designs, ultimately interior decorating and design should be beautiful, affordable and unique! Hopefully we will inspire you through our blog and website to create a beautiful space that you will love for years to come. Please visit our website for more inspiration!


Sunday, February 14, 2010

Wood, Tiger? Not what you'd think :)

So sorry to be off topic today, but today is the first day of the Chinese New Year!

I have always been a believer in the Chinese Zodiac. I am not Chinese, not even a little. Ever since I was little girl I remember sitting at the local Chinese restaurant with my parents eating dinner. We would all read the Zodiac calendar on the restaurant place mats and I have known for many years that according to the Chinese Zodiac calendar I am a Tiger. We are strong, protectors of our family and it is said that if you have a Tiger in your family that you are protected.

Well today is the beginning of the Chinese New Year and it is the year of the Tiger. We (Tigers) are supposed to have a great year this year...I am hoping that this is a great "sign". Additionally I also found out today that according the the Chinese calendars there are different types of Tigers (Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal and Water), and I am a Wood Tiger according the year in which I was born.

What is your Chinese astrological sign?

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment