Passion

Although we have a deep-rooted passion for couture elements throughout our designs, ultimately interior decorating and design should be beautiful, affordable and unique! Hopefully we will inspire you through our blog and website to create a beautiful space that you will love for years to come. Please visit our website for more inspiration!


Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Something borrowed

While I always strive for new and innovative content for my readers, occasionally I find a friend or colleagues blog post so engaging I need to pass it on. Case in point, Organized Audrey, a speaker in which I was fortunate enough to see many years ago. She is a professional organizer for individuals and businesses. Here is an article that came to my inbox this morning from her which speaks to all of us. I encourage you to sign up for her e-newsletters. They are short, sweet and helpful.

In Minnesota, the cooler weather is our first hint. Then comes the first frost. Eventually the snowflakes will make an appearance and then before we know it, we'll be acting surprised that the holidays have snuck up on us once again.

The holiday season represents a time of year when lots of memories are in the making. And because one of the biggest components of being organized is planning ahead, this is a good time to think of things you can do in the next month or two that will help you to celebrate the holidays with less stress.

Here are a few things I hope to work on over the next 4-6 weeks:
• Review family photos to find the one I plan on sending to friends and family and order reprints online.
• Write our Christmas letter and update our mailing list.
• Get my carpets cleaned in time for holiday entertaining.
• Hang outdoor lights before the snow arrives!
• Order wreaths from the Boy Scouts.
• Purchase as many gifts online as possible.
• Plan out my baking list and purchase all of the ingredients needed.
• Be prepared to ship out-of-town gifts the week after Thanksgiving.

Link to sign up for Organized Audrey newsletters and free articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment