Passion

Although we have a deep-rooted passion for couture elements throughout our designs, ultimately interior decorating and design should be beautiful, affordable and unique! Hopefully we will inspire you through our blog and website to create a beautiful space that you will love for years to come. Please visit our website for more inspiration!


Friday, October 4, 2013

I am proud to annnouce....

That I begin training at the end of this month to be a lead instructor for bedding and pillows at the Custom Home Furnishings Academy in Pineville, North Carolina. I am thrilled that I have been given this opportunity to share my knowledge and love of learning with students from all around the world. I will be teaching on a part-time basis, around 4-6 weeks per year. This still gives me plenty of time to run my business, design and sew for my wonderful clients as well as continue my duties within the WFCP Program as their Workroom Certification Director. I will be busy yes, but I always seem to get more done in an extremely efficient manner so I welcome this with open arms.

1 comment: